- Published: Monday, 14 October 2019 11:49
SASHP Peer Mentor Social Media Halloween Costume Contest
The SASHP Peer Mentor Program will be hosting a Halloween Costume Contest on its Instagram and Facebook pages.
How to Enter
Snap a photo of yourself (with or without your SASHP friends) in your Halloween costume. Then, DM your photo to @hpmentor on Instagram, including the names of all participants, class year, and a title for your costume/photo. We will then post all entered photos to our Peer Mentor Instagram and Facebook pages for voting.
Entries must be submitted Sunday, October 27 - Saturday, November 2.
Photo entry will count as a required event for current Peer Mentors.
Scoring & Prizes
The photo with the most points will win (up to two) SASHP swag bags (gym bag with poncho, water bottle, lanyard, reusable metal straw, flashlight, color-changing cup, and fleece blanket).
- 1 like on Instagram = 1 point
- 1 like on Facebook = 1 point
- 1 bonus point for each Peer Mentor or Mentee in photo
- 5 bonus points if Peer Mentor and Mentee pair are in photo together
- 5 bonus points if Peer Mentor and Mentee coordinate costumes
How to Vote
Voting will take place on the SASHP Peer Mentor Program Instagram and Facebook pages from Sunday, November 3 to Sunday, November 10 at 11:59 p.m. (Vote for your favorite costume photos by liking them.)