Today's students are more international than those of any previous generation. Study Abroad programs remain the gold standard for pursuing academic studies in other countries, but many students are also interested in short, intensive experiences of one to three weeks. The SAS Honors Program is pleased to offer its students such global, interdisciplinary opportunities.
Honors Global Information Sessions
Upcoming: Honors Study Abroad Information Session (Friday, November 19 | 12 -1 pm EST via Zoom)
Join us for a conversation about a variety of study abroad opportunities (spring/fall semester, academic year, or summer). Are you considering the global option for your honors capstone? Come and learn about some exciting options that you may want to consider.
Past: Honors Embedded Study Abroad Trips (October 20, 2021). Watch the recording.
Current Global Programs
Previous Global Programs
- Fall 2019: Brazilian Culture: Conquest to Contemporary
- Spring 2019: A Tale of Two Uprisings, Warsaw & Krakow, Poland
- Spring 2019: Yucatán Peninsula, Mexico
- Spring 2019: Cluny, France
- Fall 2018: Dominican Republic
- Spring 2018: Northern Ireland: Partition, Sectarianism and Reconciliation
- Winter 2018: South Africa
- Spring 2018: Cluny, France
- Spring 2017: Forging an Irish Identity
- Spring 2017: Yucatán Peninsula, Mexico
COLLEGE AVENUE CAMPUS