Today's students are more international than those of any previous generation. Study Abroad programs remain the gold standard for pursuing academic studies in other countries, but many students are also interested in short, intensive experiences of one to three weeks. The SAS Honors Program is pleased to offer its students such global, interdisciplinary opportunities.
Honors Global Information Sessions
Honors Study Abroad Information Session (November 19) Watch the recording.
Honors Embedded Study Abroad Trips (October 20, 2021). Watch the recording.
Current Global Programs
Previous Global Programs
- Fall 2019: Brazilian Culture: Conquest to Contemporary
- Spring 2019: A Tale of Two Uprisings, Warsaw & Krakow, Poland
- Spring 2019: Yucatán Peninsula, Mexico
- Spring 2019: Cluny, France
- Fall 2018: Dominican Republic
- Spring 2018: Northern Ireland: Partition, Sectarianism and Reconciliation
- Spring 2018: Cluny, France
- Spring 2017: Forging an Irish Identity
- Spring 2017: Yucatán Peninsula, Mexico
- Spring 2017: China’s Capitals Across Time and Their Linguistic and Cultural Impacts
COLLEGE AVENUE CAMPUS